The SAC recommends that undergraduates make use of the following resources when appropriate.
- The School of Meteorology employs an undergraduate coordinator, Ms. Shelby Hill. She is a resource to students as they work toward their undergraduate degrees. Ask her about university issues and deadlines, opportunities, and other general issues. email@example.com
- For issues concerning the College of Atmospheric and Geographic Sciences, check out their webpage here: https://www.ou.edu/ags
- Each student should be paired with a faculty adviser. The adviser should be able to help determining academic goals and with course selection. Info about advising can be found here.
- Some useful university resources: Career Services, Office of Diversity and Inclusion, and the Scholarship Office.
- Additional infomation about degree requirements, admissions, scholarships, enrollement, and more can be found in the Undergraduate Handbook.
A full list of undergraduate resources can be found here.